PRM 5.3.3 Gold has been released, and is available in the Download Section.
The Gold release of POSitive Retail Manager, version 5.3.3, has been release on 7/16/2008. A full install and an update install are available in the download section.
If you are evaluating PRM for your retail business, the full install is the installation you should download. There is no time limit, only a limit on the number of records you can add (50 invoices, 50 inventory items, 50 customers).
This release fixes several issues and adds several new features, including:
- New Batch Conversion Options – “Place Balance Due On Customer Account”, “Convert In Stock Items Only”, “Auto-Print processed transactions”
- New “Launch Invoice On Start” option in Employee Settings
- Deleted Inventory Can Be Recovered – Deleted Items Manager under Inventory/Maintenance, Can Purge or Recover deleted items
- Support for WA State Location Based Tax, Can Import WA State Taxes, PRM now supports thousands of tax rates (if necessary)
- Simplified Purchasing Summary – When completing a PO, Summary Screen shows more information
- “Change Due” screen appears quickly! – Now shows BEFORE printing begins
- “Send To” button on Transaction Log – Handy for exporting to Excel
- Speed-Up Of Inventory Browses – PRM Automatically creates optimized indexes
- Image Dump/Image Import – Easily export all images from the SQL database, or import them
- Additonal stability enhancements and bug fixes
Belview Technologies has released a new series slim PC system – SP4800 in vertical markets. This new series computer replaces the company’s current SP4400 & SP4200 series slim/booksize PC systems.
Key features of this new computer system include:
Compact chassis design (14.3” x 12.2” x 3.8”)
Micro ATX form factor
Support CPU from Intel Celeron 2.0GHz to Core 2 Duo 3GHz
State of Art CPU cooling system
4 low profile PCI slots for add-on cards
This slim PC system was designed for POS, hospitality, self-service Kiosk, and other industrial use. The standard configuration of this system starts from Intel Celeron 3.0GHz CPU, 512MB DDR2 RAM, and 80GB SATA Hard Drive. Customer can choose the optional CD-ROM drive, floppy, or add-on PCI cards (in low-profile size) for their application. As a value added solution provider, Belview will preload the operating system (Windows XP, WePOS, Windows 2000, etc.) per customer’s request. To reduce any downtime and protect your investment, the company offers optional up to 3-YEAR warranty coverage and Advanced Replacement Program to the customers.
For POS/hospitality customers, Belview is also offering an economical POS bundle package, including
Belview also offers a high-end industrial computer solution in this same chassis for the mission critical applications and environments. It is empowered by Intel 965 system chipset and along with industrial grade components. This is an excellent choice for those who are looking for reliable industrial grade computer at more competitive price.