PRM 5.3.3 Gold has been released, and is available in the Download Section.
The Gold release of POSitive Retail Manager, version 5.3.3, has been release on 7/16/2008. A full install and an update install are available in the download section.
If you are evaluating PRM for your retail business, the full install is the installation you should download. There is no time limit, only a limit on the number of records you can add (50 invoices, 50 inventory items, 50 customers).
This release fixes several issues and adds several new features, including:
- New Batch Conversion Options – “Place Balance Due On Customer Account”, “Convert In Stock Items Only”, “Auto-Print processed transactions”
- New “Launch Invoice On Start” option in Employee Settings
- Deleted Inventory Can Be Recovered – Deleted Items Manager under Inventory/Maintenance, Can Purge or Recover deleted items
- Support for WA State Location Based Tax, Can Import WA State Taxes, PRM now supports thousands of tax rates (if necessary)
- Simplified Purchasing Summary – When completing a PO, Summary Screen shows more information
- “Change Due” screen appears quickly! – Now shows BEFORE printing begins
- “Send To” button on Transaction Log – Handy for exporting to Excel
- Speed-Up Of Inventory Browses – PRM Automatically creates optimized indexes
- Image Dump/Image Import – Easily export all images from the SQL database, or import them
- Additonal stability enhancements and bug fixes