Metrologic’s MS9540 VoyagerCG offers high performance scanning, a futuristic design and a more intuitive scanning system than other conventional, triggered scanners.
The MS9540 VoyagerCG is designed to replace triggered scanners. In doing so, Metrologic’s engineering department incorporated a feature called CodeGate that makes the MS9540 more intuitive to use than a triggered scanner. Using Metrologic’s patented auto-trigger, the laser is automatically activated when a bar code is presented, allowing the user to easily select the bar code. Then with a press of the CodeGate button, the data is transmitted to the host system. This unique concept makes VoyagerCG perfect for menu-scanning. When the MS9540 is placed in its stand, CodeGate can be automatically deactivated allowing VoyagerCG to be used as a fully automatic presentation scanner.
VoyagerCG includes the ability to decode the emerging Reduced Space Symbology (RSS). Industries including supermarkets, pharmaceutical, and healthcare are beginning to utilize this new symbology.
Features and Benefits:
• Automatic trigger with CodeGate
• Decodes RSS-14, RSS Limited and RSS Expanded bar codes
• User-replaceable, single cable interface to host
• Adjustable stand
• Firmware updates via Flash ROM
• Custom edit the bar code data
• Easy programming using Windows software or bar codes
• Supports commonly used interfaces, including Keyboard Wedge and USB
• OPOS and JPOS system compatible