Advanced Trade-in uses pre-defined rules to automate the process of handling trade-ins.
POSitive Software Company announces a new feature in POSitive Retail Manager that makes the handling of used merchandise or trade-ins much faster and easier. Advanced Trade-in uses pre-defined rules to automate the process of handling trade-ins.
“We’ve eliminated any guesswork on the part of sales clerks”, said Mike Goodmansen, director of training for POSitive Software Company. “Training is simplified because the POS system determines whether or not an item can be accepted and what the trade-in price will be.”
“The whole trade-in process is more efficient”, added Mr. Goodmansen. “Items are immediately processed into inventory and ready for sale.”
POSitive Retail Manager Advanced Trade-in features include:
• New enhanced trade-in feature uses predefined rules to eliminate guesswork by clerks.
• Monitors number of items in stock.
• Price is automatically adjusted based on the number of items already in stock.
• Will refuse to accept trade-in if too many are in stock.
• Trade-in automatically processed and ready for sale.
• Payout can include surcharges.
• Automatically controls payout by cash or store credit.
• Manual override by manager.
POSitive Retail Manager is the cornerstone of a suite of products and services designed to automate the point of sale, credit card processing and e-commerce needs of small to medium size retail stores.