1. OPOS: Added support for OPOS weight scales and barcode scanners.
2. Gift Card Module: An updated gift card module is now available that allows for easier activation & usage of gift cards.
3. Cash Button: The CASH button on the order entry screen enables bartenders and fast food servers to settle a new or existing ticket by pressing a single button.
4. House Accounts: The house account transaction summary can now be limited to reduce paper usage (Back Office | Customers | House Accounts | Transactions)
5. Dual Cash Drawers: User assigned cash drawers are easier to use with streamlined drawer reset procedure for each drawer on the same terminal
6. Star Printers: Added support for Star thermal receipt printers and other receipt printers that use the Star command set (such as the Dell T200). Check the hardware compatibility list for supported printers.
7. Server Item Sales Report: An additional full sized report detailing server sales by item type/item name is available in Back Office.
8. Gift Cards: Added bulk insert to allow the creation of many gift cards at once; added the ability to lookup a gift card by track data or id. In addition, three additional full-size gift card & transaction reports are included in Back Office.
9. Menu Item Button Images: ability to display user-defined bitmap images on regular menu item buttons.
10. Hold/Fire: Easy to use HOLD/FIRE feature allows the server full control remote over remote printing.
11. Local Database Cache: Each terminal stores a local copy of frequently used database tables to reduce network traffic in high volume environments.
12. Menu Item Button Customization: ability to specify button color, font name, font size, font bold, font italic and text alignment is now available in Back Office.
13. Regular Menu Categories: the maximum number of regular menu categories has been increased to 18
14. Pay Now Button: The pay now button on the order entry screen allows instant cash-out for any order type, returning the user to the order entry screen when the transaction is complete
15. Additional Menu Item Buttons: Up to 24 normal sized menu buttons are displayed at one time.
16. Extra-Large Menu Item Buttons: Up to 6 large menu item buttons are displayed at one time.
17. Exclusive Modifiers: when a modifier group is configured with the exclusive flag, only one modifier from the group may be selected for a single menu item.
18. Non-Duplicating Modifiers: a modifier may only be selected once for each menu item. If the same regular menu modifier button from the same group is touched a second time, it has no effect.
19. Consolidated Ticket: The on-screen ticket on the order entry screen is now shared by the regular, pizza and bar menu, with no switching between screens.
20. Easy To Use QTY Button: The quantity of any regular, pizza or bar menu item may be easily adjusted by touching the QTY button.
21. Duplicate Item QTY Auto-Update: When a menu item has no modifiers and has already been added to the ticket, touching the menu item again will increase the quantity by one.
22. Driver Delivery Charges: When clocking out, each driver can now receive a summary of all delivery charges collected during the shift. This feature must be enabled in Back Office.
23. Custom Remote Printer Names: Remote printers may be assigned any name that conforms to MS Windows XP naming standards, eliminating the need to use PRINTER_A, PRINTER_B, etc.
24. Customer Receipt Suggested Gratuities: Up to 3 lines of suggested gratuities may be included at the bottom of the customer receipt.
25. Customer Receipt Quantity Grouping: Duplicate menu items are grouped by quantity in a logical manner on the customer receipt, greatly reducing the amount of paper used while providing an attractive and informative customer receipt.
26. Back Office Full Sized Reports: Back Office reports have been completely redesigned, load much faster and offer the ability to export to HTML, PDF, RTF or plain text. Many additional reports are included.
27. Customer Mailing Labels: Customer mailing labels can be easily printed to any one of over 100 included templates for both sheet labels and continuous labels.
28. Increased Tracking Of Deleted Items: Items removed from an existing ticket are now tracked by reason and are available in 3 separate Back Office full size reports.
29. Print Back Office Data Grids: Many more Back Office data grids offer the ability to print the grid to a full size printer.
30. Phone Number Formatting: You now have complete control over the on screen and printed phone number format including minimum length, maximum length, etc. This is especially useful for users in locations with multiple area codes and foreign countries. This formatting is used by the caller-id interface and by users that enter the number manually.
31. Phone Number Extensions: Duplicate phone numbers are now allowed with the addition of the extension data field that allows tracking multiple customers with the same phone number but different extension. This is ideal for customers in large office buildings.
32. Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express: Amigo POS can now use SQL Server 2005 Express as the database server of choice for high-volume operations. This database server is available as a free download from Microsoft and offers a bulletproof database server in a small package. Most users will find that the default Microsoft Jet 4.0 database drivers are more than sufficient for their business.